Imagine it: you and your beloved lazing on a bed of rose petals, feeding each other chocolate-covered strawberries, and then 30-45 minutes later, you start to feel it. Horny? Yeah, maybe, but actually, we were going for “the high.” But hey, THC is an aphrodisiac, so you can definitely be both horny and high. And there’s no more delicious way to get you there than to partake in some cannabis-infused chocolate-dipped strawberries.
You might be thinking, “Nah, dawg, I can’t even make toast without burning it. I can’t do this.” Do not worry. We’re offering two methods for making these edibles, one easy and one so simple a monkey could do it– while high. Check out the instructions below:
Easy canna-dipped strawberries
- 1 cup chocolate melts
- 2 tablespoons canna-butter
- 8 large strawberries, washed and dried
- 1 double boiler (two pots on top of each other also works)
- Parchment or baking paper
- Fill the bottom of the double boiler with water, and get it boiling on the stove.
- Put your melts (can be dark, milk, and/or white chocolate) into the top of the boiler, and then add the cannabutter. Melt the chocolate and butter together, whisking to combine.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, then carefully lay it on the parchment paper to dry. If you want to speed up the drying, put the chocolate-covered berries into the refrigerator until they are set.
So that’s the easy method. How about the super simple, no brains necessary recipe?
Stupidly easy canna-dipped strawberries
- Infused chocolate bar from Emjay
- 8 strawberries, washed and dried
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Parchment paper
- Buy one or several cannabis-infused chocolate bars from Emjay, such as a KIVA bar.
- Break the chocolate bars into pieces, and put them in the bowl. Microwave the chocolate for bursts of 30 seconds until the bar is melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Dip the berries into the melted chocolate, and let set on the parchment paper.
Any good romantic partner will appreciate your effort, regardless of the outcome of your cannabis-infused chocolate-covered strawberries. And if they don’t turn out right, all hope for a romantic, weedy, horny Valentine’s Day isn’t lost. You can check out the great gifts you can buy your partner here, all delivered by Emjay.