How do you make weed firecrackers?
Here’s the thing, if you’re not the best chef and want to get high with not a lot of weed – firecrackers are for sure the way to go. This legendary and almost foolproof recipe will have you feeling confident that you’ve accomplished something. You will also feel very very high. But first, we must decarb the weed,.
Decarbing is short for decarboxylating. Basically, in order for an edible to get you high, you must decarb the cannabis part of it. Think of it like this: when you’re smoking out of a pipe, as soon as you light it, the combination of the heat and the light actually makes the carboxylic acid in the raw weed detach, and turn into THC.
THC = the good stuff. You can’t make a firecracker without the good stuff.
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Grinder or Pair of Scissors
- Aluminum Foil
- .5 Gram Cannabis
- Graham Crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Measure off about a half gram of bud.
- Grind the bud.
- Sprinkle (gently) the ground up bud onto a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Wait for the oven to finish preheating.
- Dance if you want.
- When the oven is ready, place the sheet of bud into the oven.
- Cook around 15 minutes (but no more than 15 minutes).
- Take the decarbed bud out of the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the crackers. We’ve seen people use Saltines, Wheat Thins, and even Triscuits before. But we want to make it clear that graham crackers are going to be the best.
- Turn the oven up to 300 degrees F.
- Grab your graham cracker, split it into two on the dotted line.
- Open a jar of peanut butter and smear a good amount onto the graham cracker. Lay it on, you’ll thank us later. (You really want some type of fatty butter or spread here because the weed will respond better to it when you cook the firecracker.)
- Sprinkle your decarbed weed onto the peanut butter. Make sure it really sticks to the peanut butter, and maybe even smush it in there a bit. The more it’s mixed with the peanut butter, the better.
- Place the two graham cracker halves on top of each other like a s’more.
- Wrap the firecrackers all the way with tinfoil.
- Put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once 20 minutes have passed, take the firecrackers out and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Don’t forget to turn the oven off.
There you have it, folks.
Firecrackers are indeed the easiest edibles to make. Have a half, wait 45 minutes to see how you’re feeling. If you’re feeling good, that’s probably a sign a half is enough for you. If you’re not feeling anything after an hour…the second half might be just what the doctor ordered.