How do you make pot Rice Krispy Treats?
Your favorite childhood snack with an adults-only twist! Cannabis-infused Rice Krispy Treats are a quick and easy edible to make.
In our recipe, one pan can serve a crowd of 12 (or you can just freeze them and have 12 edibles to yourself). Just a reminder to carefully label your edibles and keep them in a safe spot, so no snooping roommates or curious children accidentally eat your stash.
Pot Rice Krispy Treats
- 1 9 x 13 inch Baking Pan
- 1 Bowl or Saucepan
- Wax Paper
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp Cannabutter
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 package Marshmellows
- 6 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- Using either a saucepan on the stove or a microwave safe bowl in the microwave, melt the CannaButter, regular butter, and marshmallows together. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Once melted, remove the mixture from the heat source. Begin pouring the cereal into the bowl or saucepan, stirring so it evenly coats the cereal. Mix the ingredients together until a censored Cardi B would call it “wet and gushy.”
- Spoon the cereal-marshmallow mixture into the greased pan. Cover with wax paper and press down so the top of the mixture is flat and it reaches all four corners. Yes, you could be an animal and do this step with your bare hands– but we figured you want to keep all the sticky CannaButter on your edibles, not your fingers.
- Let the treats cool in the pan. Once done, cut them into twelve 2-inch squares. If you want to freeze them, store the squares between sheets of wax paper, so they don’t stick together.
Congrats, you just made a fabulous, crunchy, chewy, and gluten-free edible in like, 15 minutes. Now you just gotta wait 30-90 minutes to feel it.
If that all sounds like too much work, or if you want a couple pre-rolls to help facilitate the cooking process, head over to our shop page to get everything else you might need.